Buried integrated sewage treatment equipment is mainly designed for the treatment of domestic sewage and similar industrial organic sewage. The main treatment method is contact oxidation method, which adopts mature biochemical treatment technology. Calculate water quality parameters based on integrated hospital wastewater water quality. BOD5 in water is calculated as 200 mg / L and consists of 5 parts: 1. Anaerobic tank, 2. Contact oxidation tank, 3. Deposition. Dianchi Lake, 4. Disinfection tanks, disinfection devices, 5. Residential areas are relatively independent areas with one or more functions, including residential areas, hospitals, parks, and tourist intersections in the usual sense.
Urban municipal pipeline networks usually do not cover fake villages, new university towns, and highway service areas such as drainage systems. Independent sewage treatment facilities must be set up. Domestic sewage in residential areas is different from urban sewage, including some industrial wastewater. Its water quality and quantity are characterized by water quality.
The coefficient of change of water volume is relatively large, and the concentration of pollutants is generally lower than that of urban sewage. The sewage has better biodegradability and is less difficult to treat. The source of the pollution is relatively simple. In terms of processing technology and cost, it has greater technical feasibility and higher reuse value.
What is the cost of the cooling water of the industrial integrated sewage lifting device? No scaling will occur during heat exchange, no excessive foam will be generated, and no corrosion will occur to the water system. For details, please refer to the industrial cooling water standard. In addition to general domestic sewage, hospital sewage also contains chemicals, radioactive wastewater and pathogens, so it must be treated before disinfection. In particular, sewage discharged from infected wards must be disinfected before being discharged. In the lemon industry, water is used for cooking and drinking, and 20% -30% of the water is not in direct contact with the human body.
Other waters, such as toilet flushing water, green water, air conditioning cooling water, floor flushing water, and vehicle washing water, are also included. Domestic miscellaneous water categories do not require high water quality, making it possible to reuse domestic sewage in residential areas. The functional characteristics and reuse direction of domestic sewage in residential areas are mainly toilet flushing water, green water, groundwater and vehicle water. Non-contact landscape water according to China's domestic miscellaneous water quality standards (toilet washing, urban greening, car washing, etc.). Requirements, and refer to the U.S. Guidelines for Water Reuse Recommendations, Japanese Urban Miscellaneous Water and Urban Domestic Water Quality Standards. The water quality requirements for such reclaimed water in the water quality standards generally require secondary enhanced treatment and disinfection of domestic sewage in residential areas. If the quality of the reused water meets the standards, it can meet the general reuse requirements of domestic sewage in residential areas.
The mechanical retention of the membrane in the industrial integrated sewage lifting device avoids the loss of microorganisms, and a high sludge concentration can be maintained in the bioreactor, thereby increasing the volume load and reducing the sludge load. The MBR process eliminates the second settling tank, which greatly reduces the footprint. Air flotation is mainly used to remove emulsified oil, surface active substances and other suspended matters in the sewage of the food industry, floating solids, and the possibility of vacuum air flotation and pressure-dissolved residential area wastewater recycling. (1) Compatible with other water resources development It is more feasible to reuse urban sewage.
Compared with long-distance water diversion, urban sewage reuse is more economical and easier to ensure the quality of the transported water. The construction and operation of the long-distance water transport system is a costly project. At the same time, how to protect and maintain the long-distance The quality and quantity of water delivered is also a long-term issue at present and in the future.
Problems we must face. Compared with seawater desalination, the cost of urban sewage reuse is lower, and compared with seawater, the content of impurities in urban sewage is lower and generally deeper. However, seawater contains a large amount of dissolved salts and organic matter, and the content of impurities in urban sewage is more than 35 times. Complex pretreatment and reverse osmosis processes are required, and initial investment and operating costs are much higher than wastewater reuse costs.
The main source of zinc in electroplating and metal processing industry wastewater is electroplating or pickling traction fluid. Contaminants are transferred to the washing water through the metal cleaning process. The pickling process is to first immerse the metal (zinc or copper) in strong acid to remove surface oxidation. And then soak it. Brightening treatment is carried out in brighteners containing strong chromic acid. The waste water contains a large amount of heavy metal ions such as hydrochloric acid, zinc, copper and organic brighteners.赜 Enzyme makeup; は 钟 械 乃 Testing 叵 Silly 叵 Filter cape Jia Ran 募 缦 募 舜 舜 舜 舜 婊 婊 婊 婊 婊 Mu 婊 婊 滦 滦 滦 What are you talking about?
Especially in coastal areas, intrusion of seawater may cause serious pollution to groundwater resources. Under the premise of ensuring water quality, recycled water should be used for land use. Groundwater recharge is beneficial to raise the groundwater level and prevent accidents.
This process has no electricity, low energy consumption, small footprint, and good effluent water quality. However, septic tanks have the disadvantages of difficulty in cleaning, odorous gases, and clogging of pipelines. It is recommended to replace the septic tanks with grilled grit tanks. Remove large debris before access to prevent blockages. o Municipal pipe network, but does not affect the biodegradability of sewage. This objective is easier to achieve by rationally renovating the pits near the villagers' gates. (2) Compared with the centralized treatment and reuse of urban sewage, the regeneration and reuse of domestic sewage is more reasonable.
Compared with the long-distance centralized sewage treatment plant, it is more convenient to collect and treat nearby wastewater and use local recycled water. To save infrastructure costs of pipelines and other water transport equipment, long-distance water transport must take measures to prevent leakage and re-pollution. The on-site sewage treatment has reduced the sewage treatment capacity of the centralized treatment plant to a certain extent and reduced the scale of treatment. Promoting sewage reuse projects in water-scarce cities can reduce the processing scale of centralized treatment plants by 20-30% and the nutritional content by 20-30%. The in-situ treatment of residential sewage can reduce the dilution of urban sewage and increase the organic matter content of the sewage treatment plant, thereby increasing the transportation capacity of the sewage treatment plant.
Because the wastewater in the tower is in a negative pressure state, the volatile boiling point of the liquid phase is reduced, so that the entire system is boiled when the liquid phase temperature is low, and a small amount of steam and secondary steam generated by liquid phase boiling are used as kinetic energy to strip the ammonia nitrogen wastewater. Under negative pressure and vacuum, the patented E-type special tray boiling spray enters the gas phase, the ammonia vapor at the top of the tower enters the condenser for gas-water separation, and a small amount of condensate (<10%) returns. Ammonia is exhausted with negative pressure. Application mode and water quality requirements for sewage reuse in residential areas (1) Recycled water as restricted recreational water Restricted recreational water refers to water used only for fishing, boating, or other recreational activities not directly contacted by humans. These are water-growth Aquatic plants are inedible. The water treatment requirements of these storage facilities are related to a specific water route: the greater the possibility of exposure, the higher the degree of treatment required. From an environmental aesthetics point of view, to prevent algae from growing excessively in these waters.
The emergence of problems such as odor generally requires the removal of nutrients from water. In addition, from the perspective of protecting public health, water bodies should be restricted.
Biological aerated filter (BAF) is the third generation biological aerated filter. It is a true biofilm reactor and activated sludge reactor. The effluent water quality is high and the processing load is high. The thin-flow filter (common biological filter) is called the first-generation biological filter, and it is also the initial prototype of the biological filter. High-load biofilters and biofilters are the second-generation biofilters developed on this basis. Its main special (2) circulating water as unrestricted recreational water. Unrestricted recreational water refers to water used by the human body for recreational activities, including but not limited to recreation lakes, public ponds and fish ponds.
Water for disinfection and recycling of swimming pools is not included as this water allows everyone to touch each other and the aquatic plants and animals growing in them can be used. For food, the content of pathogenic microorganisms and heavy metals in water must be strictly controlled, and aesthetic requirements must be put forward, not to humans.
(3) Regenerative water in landscape irrigation is not recommended to irrigate lawns in residential areas by spray irrigation, but by underground or flood irrigation. Overflow irrigation is usually performed at night to avoid public contact as much as possible. Underground irrigation can be selected at any time. The nitrogen in the water contains nutrients such as phosphorus and phosphorus that are beneficial to the growth of plants. Therefore, the requirements for the content of these substances in water can be appropriately relaxed because the residential landscape is human's. Therefore, the resting place must strictly limit the microbial content in the water to prevent the surface of plants such as lawns from growing. Pathogens in flour are harmful to the human body.
(4) Reclaimed water for decorative fountains When using recycled water as a water source in decorative fountains, a suitable buffer must be left to prevent the splash from causing harm to the human body. In addition, aerosols must be left.
Reclaimed water as a water source for decorative fountains is a problem that must be solved. Many pathogenic bacteria in the reclaimed water can survive and reproduce in aerosols. It can enter the body through breathing or touching food, which has an impact on public health. Multivariate factors are involved in the survival and spread of pathogenic bacteria in aerosols. In an environment conducive to the growth of pathogenic bacteria, these microorganisms can spread to hundreds of meters away. Therefore, far from the public, from a health perspective, the content of pathogenic microorganisms is an important water quality indicator of water in decorative fountains. From the perspective of environmental aesthetics Look, it is also an important water quality indicator of water in decorative fountains.
(5) Washing water for toilets in residential buildings. At present, many new residential buildings in residential areas have been installed with two-way water supply systems, and the toilets have been flushed with circulating water. When entering water, pay attention to cross-connection, staggered connection, anti-backflow, air cutoff and other controls to ensure that the water is not used. The drinking water source is polluted. At the same time, the residential toilets are generally semi-enclosed, so the dispersion of the reclaimed water needs to be considered during use. The effect of accumulated odor on indoor air quality.
three. Domestic sewage reuse technology in residential areas In recent years, with the application of mature foreign technologies and domestic research practices, community sewage reuse technology has developed rapidly. The purpose of advanced treatment is to further remove nutrients from wastewater, such as suspended solids (SS), organics, nitrogen and phosphorus, and soluble inorganic salts. Water reuse and geographical conditions are different, and treatment processes and processes are also different.
(1) Biological activated carbon technology Biological activated carbon is an effective method to remove trace organic matter. Its essence is the coordination of carbon biodegradation and physical adsorption.
War students and so on. According to the principle of biological activated carbon, choose cheap porous or inert materials (such as ceramsite or slag) instead of activated carbon. A new type of granular filler biological contact oxidation process has been successfully applied to the advanced treatment of municipal sewage. The secondary effluent of the sewage after carbon treatment can reduce the COD of the final effluent to about 30 mg / L, and can reach BOD, SS and chromaticity. Recycling requirements: Compared with traditional coagulation, clarification, and filtration processes, the process investment is slightly higher, but the operating cost is lower.
(2) Membrane technology Membrane technology mainly refers to membrane separation technologies such as nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, osmosis, and reverse osmosis. Domestic sewage is treated by secondary treatment and reverse osmosis. The effluent of reverse osmosis membrane technology can be used as industrial water or domestic water, but due to the high cost of membrane technology, the pipeline operation cost is high. This is troublesome, but it has not been widely used in China.
(3) Membrane bioreactor (MBR) As a new type of sewage treatment and water reuse technology, the membrane bioreactor has a good application prospect in the field of community sewage reuse. The reactor's biodegradation and membrane separation are integrated. The reactor has the advantages of good effluent water quality, high processing load, and small device area. It has the advantages of low sludge production and easy to achieve automatic control. After sterilization, the effluent can be reused directly or even used for drinking water sources. MBR is about to withdraw. The wastewater reuse industry in developed countries has been well applied, but the membrane itself has high costs, complex operating systems, and high operating costs. Hindered its application in domestic sewage reuse and treatment.
The purpose of coagulation treatment with an integrated water purifier is to remove colloids and suspended solids in water. Therefore, the coagulation effect of water is often evaluated by the size of flocs, sedimentation speed, and residual amounts of colloids and suspended solids in water, which affects The coagulation factors include the pH of the water and the amount of coagulant. Ant, water temperature, mixing speed of water and coagulant, impurities in water, contact medium, etc., our company can pass the coagulation test ?. Preventive measures in wastewater recycling.
(1) Identification types and installation requirements In order to prevent the misuse of reclaimed water, it is generally necessary to set a reclaimed water label in the system. There are many reclaimed water labels, but they are generally acceptable.
It can be divided into two categories: image recognition and text recognition. In the United States, purple backgrounds are often recommended to represent recycled water. White or black. The bands are generally 3 inches wide and the distance between each band is no more than 10 feet. Valves, pumps, and other auxiliary equipment in the water system should also be marked purple and as part of the reclaimed water system.
(2) Installation requirements for water pipes and components. The distance between underground water and drinking water pipes or sewage pipes must be clearly defined, such as the "U.S. Water Pipes and Drinking Water Pipes Regulations." The horizontal distance between the pipes is generally not less than 10 feet. When the water and the drinking water pipe intersect, the vertical distance should not be less than 18 English. Drinking water pipes should be installed above the water pipes. In order to prevent leaks caused by rupture of pipe joints, the water pipes are generally not used. Use a hose connector. If a hose must be used, a hose quick coupler can be used, but there is both drinking water and reclaimed water in a certain area. When quick coupling, both must be properly identified. When the measuring instrument needs to be installed at the user, it is generally required to be installed in front of the instrument. In order to prevent damage to the instrument caused by particulate matter, a filtering device is required. The maintenance of measuring instruments and filters is the responsibility of the water supplier.
(3) Prevent mutual pollution of water supply systems such as reclaimed water.
Reclaimed water is usually conveyed by pressure pipes. During the peak water use period, the water pressure at the user's meter must be guaranteed to be greater than the lower water pressure requirement, while maintaining it. According to US regulations, the pressure in the drinking water supply pipeline is greater than the pressure in the recycled water supply pipeline to prevent drinking water from being contaminated by leakage. The pressure difference between the two should not be less than 10 psi (pounds per square inch). This must be taken into account when using drinking water and reclaimed water in water supply areas. Consider certain backflow prevention measures and air partitions to ensure that the reclaimed water system is not polluted. When reclaimed water and sewage exist in a certain area at the same time, measures must be taken to prevent the polluted water from being polluted by the sewage. Generally, the air partition is twice the diameter of the water supply pipe.
(4) Prevent access to the approved water area by means of runoff, sputtering, underground leakage, etc.
When recycled water is used as a water source for landscape irrigation or decorative fountains, it must not be splashed into the environment outside the waters, nor pitted or stored in the waters. The time should not exceed 2 hours, otherwise the water consumption should be appropriately modified, and the water supply rate should be determined according to the test to make it reach the permeability. In order to prevent the occurrence of reclaimed water runoff events, the utilization rate of reclaimed water is consistent. Although reclaimed water can be used as a supplement to groundwater resources, we must consider whether reclaimed water can be used as a supplement to groundwater resources. Adverse effects on groundwater quality. Similarly, when using reclaimed water in restricted or non-restricted landscape reservoirs, leakage must be considered. Whether it will adversely affect the quality of groundwater and whether it needs to be waterproofed.
(5) Preventing breeding of mosquitoes and flies At present, there are three methods for controlling breeding of mosquitoes and flies: controlling the physical characteristics of water bodies; preventing breeding of mosquitoes and flies by controlling the characteristics of water bodies.
Eliminating the water environment of mosquitoes and flies is a problem we have faced for a long time, and the number of mosquitoes is controlled through the biological chain. In order to increase the unit area of mosquito fly larvae, an aquatic environment suitable for the growth of mosquito fly larvae can be created in the water body, such as the number of mosquito-eating fish. In general, the removal efficiency of mosquito flies and larvae by larvae that feed on aquatic organisms is affected by the following factors: the density of aquatic plants; the reproduction speed of mosquitoes and fly larvae; and the number of other food sources of aquatic organisms in the water body. Through chemical control. Chemicals can only be used temporarily.
Temporary or emergency control of mosquito flies, but not long-term use, not only from an economic perspective, but also from their integration. The effects of chemicals on the environment and the physiological resistance of mosquitoes and fly larvae to chemicals.
Sewage enters the septic tank, which separates domestic sewage and sludge from anaerobic digestion. After the grille traps large suspended matter or impurities, the sewage enters the adjustment tank to make the water quality uniform and adjust the amount of water. After the oil trap is removed, the sewage is pumped into the SBR activated sludge reaction tank for anaerobic, facultative, and aerobic biodegradation. In the water intake stage, sewage enters the organism through a lift pump, and chemical reaction tanks in the reactor through the water distribution system are facing severe water shortages in many Chinese cities. Domestic sewage reuse in residential areas is a feasible way to alleviate water pollution. This method has gradually received people's attention. According to the new technology policy of urban sewage treatment and pollution prevention in China, urbanization will be realized in 2010.
The urban sewage treatment rate is more than 50%, and the sewage reuse rate is more than 30%. The sewage reuse in urban, industrial and agricultural industries. Although the domestic sewage reuse in residential areas is small in scale and low in decentralization, operation and management are difficult. Sewage is treated and reused in residential areas closely, and the water source is stable.
Reliable, it can reduce the pressure of the water supply pipe network, and also relieve the pressure of the urban sewage pipe network and sewage treatment facilities; and it can solve the problem of water shortage. Domestic sewage reuse technology is gradually becoming an important direction of sewage treatment.
After the effluent from the sedimentation zone of the inclined pipe is filtered by the filter material layer for a certain period of time, the water level in the siphon riser gradually rises due to the increase in the resistance of the filter material layer. When the water level rises to the position of the siphon auxiliary pipe, the air in the siphon pipe is discharged with the siphon auxiliary pipe, forming a negative pressure, and the air is continuously discharged from the siphon pipe. Finally, the siphon is formed by connecting the water level in the siphon riser to the siphon drop.